Hair and Beauty Recruitment
Hair and Beauty Recruitment is owned by Emma Clarke.
Based in Milton Keynes, Hair and Beauty Recruitment was created to ensure that the highest standards of service and staff are provided across the Hair and Beauty industry.
With over 23 years experience, Emma started off her career at just 13 years old, always working hard and developing a genuine passion for such an amazing industry. Working her way from Saturday girl, stylist and colour technician, Emma rose to Salon Management, Technical Educator and Business Manager.
With specialisms in both colour and cutting techniques, Emma has also worked as part of many artistic teams. Involved in delivering seminars and presenting on television, Emma has worked all over the UK and overseas.
Emma has managed up to 16 salons at one time - six of which she personally project managed and set up.
Having travelled all over the UK, setting up salons and recruiting top quality staff, Emma has access to a wide network of contacts across the industry giving her a clear advantage when sourcing the best candidates for roles.
How it works
We aim to make recruitment as straightforward as possible. Here's how.....
- You contact us with details of a job you want to fill.
- We check the details of candidates that have registered interest with us and make some enquiries with professionals that we feel could meet your criteria.
- We screen all candidates to ensure maximum suitability and this can include a first interview dependant on the level of service you select.
- We will provide you with a shortlist for second interview (if we have conducted the first interviews on your behalf)
- You decide who you wish to appoint!
- It is recruitment on your terms. Let us do the hard work for you.