Spa Therapist – Full Time & Part Time Opportunities
We are currently looking for a Full Time & Part Time Spa Therapist's to join our award winning team at Calcot Spa
Calcot Spa is everything you would expect from a Cotswold Spa. Quiet, calm, beautifully designed and with the uplifting spa aroma that instantly suggests relaxation. The building is lovely, the lavender-lined outdoor hot tub and open fire is inviting and of course the healthy menu is delicious – but most importantly, the spa and the team are exceptional.
The Spa is open to residents and Spa members and offers the following facilities:
• Seven treatment rooms
• 16m indoor heated swimming pool & children’s smaller indoor pool
• Sauna and Steam room
• Relaxation lounge
• Dedicated manicure and pedicure area
• Outdoor hot tub and courtyard with an open fire
• Technology-led fully-equipped gym and fitness studio
• Tennis courts
• Three kilometre trim trail across Calcot's 220-acre estate for walking running, complete with woodland gymnasium
Working in conjunction with Elemis, Aromatherapy Associates, Caci, Leighton Denny nail polishes and gels.
For this role you will be reporting to the Beauty Manager and working in conjunction with the Therapist team, Spa receptionists, Duty Manager and the Spa Operations Manager the key role is to carry out beauty treatments to a high standard.
Your main duties will be:
• Carrying out a range of beauty treatments to an extremely high standard
• Assisting the Beauty management team
• Achieving consistently high Retail Targets
• Building a regular client base
• Ensuring Treatment Rooms are of a consistent high standard
Knowledge, experience and skills required:
• Qualified to NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years relevant industry experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• High standard of personal appearance
• Computer literate
• Good team player
• Must have own transport
• Willing to work evenings and weekends
Training and support:
At Calcot we provide great opportunities for extra training and there is a clear progression route for those who shine.
The company runs an integrated scheme designed to reach all levels under the banner of the Calcot Academy. We are committed to people development at all stages and the long service of our key staff bears witness to this.
• Competitive salary
• Uniform provided
• Free meals while on duty
• Long service awards
• Free car park
• Commission on retail sales
• Discount on product purchases
• Discount on treatments
• Discounts on food and stays in our properties
• Discount on stays in Pride of Britain properties
Applicants should be aware that at the present time we cannot consider anyone not holding an EU passport because of immigration legislation. All candidates must prove that they are eligible to live and work in the UK. We cannot assist with obtaining visas.
Situated in a quiet corner of the grounds, close to the main house, it’s everything you would expect from a Cotswold Spa. Quiet, calm, beautifully designed and with the uplifting spa aroma that instantly suggests relaxation.
The Calcot Spa team will do whatever they can to make sure our guests have everything they need and that every detail of their visit is taken care of. The building is lovely, the lavender-lined outdoor hot tub and open fire is inviting and of course the healthy menu is delicious – but most importantly, the spa and our team are exceptional.