Are you a experienced Spa Manager who likes to be part of a team who set trends and health revolutions?
Champneys is the most recognised name in the health and wellbeing industry and we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Spa Manager to work within a great team and rewarding environment at Champneys Tring our flagship resort for Maternity Cover.
If you can demonstrate excellent customer service, passion and are a natural leader, and want to be part of the Champneys Family, we want to hear from you.
Qualifications and Skill’s Needed:
- 3 years relevant experience in a spa managerial position,
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends,
- Passionate and positive, natural leader,
- Enthusiastic, passionate about the spa industry & immaculately presented,
- Able to provide exemplary customer care,
- Ability to handle difficult situations, be proactive and think on your feet in order to problem solve,
- Ability to train and develop staff to ensure they are providing the highest standard treatments and client journey to our guests.
Competitive salary, retail commission & incentives schemes, excellent progression plan.
- 28 days holiday (FTE) Holidays increase with length of service.
- Brand Incentives & retail commission
- Discounted leisure club membership
- Fantastic friends and family spa rates, and retail products discount
- Free Parking
- Uniforms are provided
- Opportunities to work within the Champneys group and experience other spa locations
- Merlin Entertainment Discounts
- Wider wallet scheme including discount on restaurants, shops and entertainment
- Discount on cabin break with Forest
- Buy a gift discount scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Complimentary spa day on completion of probation period
CHAMPNEYS, AT YOUR SERVICE, BODY AND SOUL
At Champneys, wellness is a way of life. We’re driven by the simple belief that lasting beauty is more than just skin deep. Past, present and future, whatever we do, it’s all about the nourishment of the mind, body and soul. Starting out – over 90 years ago – as the extraordinary vision of one eccentric Latvian massage pioneer, we now stand as the go-to spa with four health spa resorts, a hotel and six city spas located throughout Great Britain.
As the UK’s original health resort, few can lay claim to the traditions inherent in our very being. We’ve set trends and started health revolutions; our passion for wellbeing drives who we are and what we do. Robed and relaxed, we create moments of calm; it’s what we do best.