For over 350 years, Cliveden has been a place of intrigue and glamour. We have carefully regenerated The Spa whilst treasuring the rich heritage it holds. Hidden behind the brick walled garden and enveloped in tumbling scented roses and lavender the Spa is a tranquil oasis offering a real sense of well-being and relaxation for our guests. We have 7 treatment rooms, a fitness studio, indoor pool and of course our famous ‘Profumo Affair’ outdoor swimming pool.
We are currently looking for Full-time and Part-time Spa Therapists to join our team here at Cliveden Spa. Hours include working weekends, and some evenings.
Ideally qualified to NVQ level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent
Excellent interpersonal skills
Must have own transport
Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
• To be passionate and take pride in carrying out all treatments to the required standard and as booked by Reception.
• To work within the time guidelines of each treatment ensuring that the highest standard of client care is practised.
• To behave in a discreet, respectful and confidential manner.
• To be confident in ensuring that product knowledge is well known and that the client’s time is educative, therapeutic, and relaxing.
• To be confident in greeting the client warmly and by their name, show them to the therapy room and indicate where everything is, ensuring the highest client care is given out at all times.
• To be passionate and knowledgeable on all facilities, products, and treatments offered with in the Spa, informing the client of availability when requested.
• To take pride in ensuring that high standards of cleanliness and tidiness are adhered to in the treatment rooms and grooming lounge at all times.
• To be confident in upselling the products during the treatments and ensure that the client receives your enthusiasm and knowledge.
• To be flexible if colleagues need help within other areas of the Spa i.e. Reception, Pool Bar, Changing Rooms, understanding teamwork and flexibility.
• To take ownership and be responsible for replenishing towels in the treatment rooms and taking the dirty towels to the laundry.
• To be passionate about attending any necessary training courses in-house or external.
• All staff should be confident in understanding and executing the company’s policies and procedures with respect to privacy, confidentiality and data protection.
Cliveden House is a privately owned 5 Red Star award-winning hotel, and sister to the world-renowned Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa in Hampshire.
Our story is one of over 350 years of powerful personalities, debaucherous parties and scandalous affairs.
Built in 1666 by the 2nd Duke of Buckingham, as a gift to his mistress, Cliveden House has remained a pinnacle of intrigue and glamour for the elite.
Enriched with antique furniture and period features, it has stayed true to its roots whilst also providing a luxurious setting to rest, meet and play.
Now, our Grade I stately home set upon 376 acres of National Trust grounds is a luxurious five-star hotel, ready and waiting to welcome you in.