Are you an aspiring therapist who likes to be part of a team who set trends and health revolutions?
The Champneys name has been synonymous with Health, Wellbeing and Beauty since 1925, and we are proud to now have launched our first Champneys Spa at Sea.
We have an exciting opportunity for Passionate and Guest Oriented Nail Technician's to join us and be part of an industry movement providing guests the highest standard of therapeutic, holistic and beauty treatments, providing a range of face, body, massage, nails, beauty services established from our land-based resorts.
As a Champneys Nail Technician you will have a passion for wellbeing, and everything you do will be driven by a desire to exceed your guests’ expectations. You will be offered excellent training and development to enhance your skills to ensure we provide our guests with the highest standards.
If you can demonstrate excellent customer service and want to be part of the Champneys Family, we want to hear from you
Qualifications and Skill’s Needed:
- NVQ Level 3 Equivalent in Beauty Therapy
- 2 years relevant industry experience
- Clarins Trained (Beneficial but not essential)
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, flexible to the business needs
- Passionate and positive therapists
- Enthusiastic, passionate about the spa industry & immaculately presented
- Able to provide exemplary customer care
- Ability to handle difficult situations, work unsupervised and be a team player
- Driven and determined to be successful, self-sufficient and able to fill your own column.
- Able to provide guest lectures, demonstrations and talks
Competitive salary, retail commission & incentives schemes.
- Flights provided to and from the ship, Flight reimbursed at end of contract.
- Generous retail commission & incentives schemes
- Meals provided
- Excellent progressions plan with opportunities to progress within a rapidly growing company.
- Fantastic friends and family spa rates in our land-based resorts, and retail products discount
- Uniforms are provided
- Excellent courses with our brand partners and ongoing skill development training
CHAMPNEYS, AT YOUR SERVICE, BODY AND SOUL
At Champneys, wellness is a way of life. We’re driven by the simple belief that lasting beauty is more than just skin deep. Past, present and future, whatever we do, it’s all about the nourishment of the mind, body and soul. Starting out – over 90 years ago – as the extraordinary vision of one eccentric Latvian massage pioneer, we now stand as the go-to spa with four health spa resorts, a hotel and six city spas located throughout Great Britain.
As the UK’s original health resort, few can lay claim to the traditions inherent in our very being. We’ve set trends and started health revolutions; our passion for wellbeing drives who we are and what we do. Robed and relaxed, we create moments of calm; it’s what we do best.