Peak Health Club & Spa Receptionist
About the Job:
An opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist to join The Peak Health Club and Spa here at Jumeirah Carlton Tower.
The main purpose of the role is:
- To courteously welcome all members to the Club on each visit.
- To ensure that all members "sign in" correctly providing all the necessary details, thus proving they are bona fide members of the Club.
- To ensure that attendance data of residents is accurately recorded in the members file.
- To ensure the telephone is answered promptly and courteously using the correct manner as laid down in the 'Operations Manual.'
- To be a primary source of information about the Club and the Hotel to all members.
- To make appointments for members to receive any services offered by the Club, both from callers in person and telephone callers taking the full details and explaining our cancellation policy as well as obtaining Credit Card details and contact details from every appointment booked in the Spa in order to guarantee the bookings.
- To open and close the Club as per instructions in the 'Operations Manual.'
- To ensure that throughout the day the Changing Rooms are adequately stocked with all guest supplies (i.e. soap, shampoo, water, cups, toilet paper, hand drying towels etc.)
- To ensure that the reception desk is always manned during the opening hours.
- To assist with taking orders or looking after the guest in The Club Room when required.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent level of English
- Friendly, approachable and professional
- Experience within a 4 or 5 * hotel in a similar role
- Health club experience
About the Benefits:
Benefits for the successful Peak Receptionist include:
- Meals on duty
- Dry cleaning
- 28 days paid annual leave including bank holidays
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Jumeirah hotel accommodation discounts
- Company reward and recognition schemes
- Childcare support
- Dental cover
- Company pension plan
- Excellent training and development opportunities
An attractive salary and the opportunity to work for a company with major worldwide expansion plans are offered.
The global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding, operates a world-class portfolio of hotels and resorts including the flagship Burj Al Arab Jumeirah. Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts manages properties in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, UAE, and Kuwait in the Middle East; Frankfurt, London and Mallorca (Spain) in Europe; the Maldives and Shanghai in Asia. Jumeirah Group also operates the new upscale-casual brand, Zabeel House by JumeirahTM and runs the luxury serviced residences brand Jumeirah LivingTM with properties in London and Dubai; the wellness brand TaliseTM; Jumeirah Restaurant Group DubaiTM; Wild Wadi WaterparkTM; The Emirates Academy of Hospitality ManagementTM; Jumeirah SiriusTM, its global loyalty programme; and isme by Jumeirah™ an app based rewards programme in the UAE. Future openings include luxury hotels in the UAE, Bahrain, Indonesia, China, Oman, Jordan, Malaysia and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. http://www.jumeirah.com/
One of London's premier health and beauty centres, The Peak Health Club & Spa is located on fashionable Sloane Street in Knightsbridge and offers stunning views of London as you work out.
Whether you're looking to join a club to help you achieve your fitness goals, or seeking a relaxing spa treatment, or a refreshing dip in the stainless steel swimming pool, The Peak is the pinnacle of health and beauty.