Part Time Personal Trainer
About the Job:
An opportunity has arisen for a Part Time Personal Trainer to join the The Peak Health Club & Spa at Jumeirah Carlton Tower.
The position is 32 hours a week, over 4 day period and the position is required to work on a Saturday and Sunday.
The main duties and responsibilities of this Personal Trainer include, but are not limited too:
- To provide the highest level of service for all members and hotel guests who utilize the Health Club facilities ensuring personal safety of everyone at all times.
- To carry out Fitness Assessments and deliver clear assessments of medical information.
- To be fully trained to compile a Gym Program for any member subject to the individual needs i.e. losing weight, building muscles, toning muscles.
- To conduct Aerobic classes as and when required.
- To ensure all pieces of equipment are in excellent working order and any faults are repaired or reported immediately and that the item is clearly marked “Out of Order”.
- To ensure all the equipment is cleaned and kept in a hygienic condition particularly the upholstery and the surrounding floor area.
- To carry out the opening and closing procedures effectively prior to the opening and after the closing hours of operation.
- To deliver five star service at all times
The ideal Personal Trainer will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Excellent level of English
- Friendly, approachable and professional
- A personal training qualification
- A passion for health and fitness
- Previous experience in similar role ideally in a high end health club or luxury hotel
About the Benefits:
Benefits for the successful Personal Trainer include:
- 28 days paid annual leave including bank holidays
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Jumeirah hotel accommodation discounts
- Company reward and recognition schemes
- Excellent training and development opportunities
An attractive salary and the opportunity to work for a company with major worldwide expansion plans is offered.
The global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding, operates a world-class portfolio of hotels and resorts including the flagship Burj Al Arab Jumeirah. Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts manages properties in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, UAE, and Kuwait in the Middle East; Frankfurt, London and Mallorca (Spain) in Europe; the Maldives and Shanghai in Asia. Jumeirah Group also operates the new upscale-casual brand, Zabeel House by JumeirahTM and runs the luxury serviced residences brand Jumeirah LivingTM with properties in London and Dubai; the wellness brand TaliseTM; Jumeirah Restaurant Group DubaiTM; Wild Wadi WaterparkTM; The Emirates Academy of Hospitality ManagementTM; Jumeirah SiriusTM, its global loyalty programme; and isme by Jumeirah™ an app based rewards programme in the UAE. Future openings include luxury hotels in the UAE, Bahrain, Indonesia, China, Oman, Jordan, Malaysia and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. http://www.jumeirah.com/
One of London's premier health and beauty centres, The Peak Health Club & Spa is located on fashionable Sloane Street in Knightsbridge and offers stunning views of London as you work out.
Whether you're looking to join a club to help you achieve your fitness goals, or seeking a relaxing spa treatment, or a refreshing dip in the stainless steel swimming pool, The Peak is the pinnacle of health and beauty.