Supporting the Spa team you will undertake a wide range of duties throughout all spa, fitness, and pool and wellbeing areas to help our guests relax from the stresses of modern city life. You’ll predominately be responsible for ensuring our Spa is staged accordingly reflecting ambient and tranquil moods in keeping with Café Royal’s hallmarks of quality design.
• A natural elegance for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm, whilst adding a touch of personality and theatre to the guests’ experience
• Proven background within a luxury hospitality environment, ideally within a similar guest facing role or as a Spa/Pool/Housekeeping Attendant in a similar Luxury Spa or similar
• Your grooming should be immaculate and communication skills exceptional, in order to flawlessly connect with guests from all over the world – a conversational level of spoken English is essential
• Highly organised with great attention to detail
• On duty meal
• Uniform provided and laundered
• Fantastic training & development opportunities
• Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
• Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
• Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
EXCLUSIVE SPA AND TREAMENTS INSPIRED BY WESTERN PRACTICES AND EASTERN TRADITIONS
The most exclusive spa and treatments in London
An 18m/60ft long lap pool, Hammam, sauna and Jacuzzi – as well as the best spa treatments in London – form an oasis at the centre of Akasha and in the heart of the city, enhanced further by mood lighting, restorative sounds and uplifting aromas. Nine treatment rooms, including a double treatment Akasha Suite, offer signature treatments which marry innovative Western practices with ancient Eastern traditions. There is a private Hammam for purifying scrubs and massages and a Vichy shower for cleansing hydrotherapy rituals. Akasha also boasts London’s first Watsu pool for tailored hydro-treatments and guided meditation.