As a Spa Receptionist you will become part of a dedicated team that engages with our guests throughout their patronage with us. Your primary duty will be to provide our guests with unparalleled hospitality, from a seamless arrival and departure experience, to extensive reception services assisting them with their queries and unexpressed wishes; providing advice and guidance on treatments, retail products and wellbeing classes; making bookings and dealing with membership enquiries; and of course supporting the Spa Therapists in providing a truly luxurious wellbeing experience.
You will also provide information on hotel services and most importantly, as their host, make our guests feel welcome and help them unwind whilst they visit our energetic and vibrant city. You will also ensure Spa charges are processed diligently to guests’ accounts, invoices are accurate and all guest transactions are fulfilled in a very timely manner.
This is a full time position, 40 hours per week
• A natural flair and elegance for service and a passion for providing a luxurious level service that is with calm confidence and personality
• Experience in a similar position is essential, with a background in a luxury spa environment - 5* hotel is preferred
• Exceptional communication skills is essential, including a fluent level of English
• Naturally, your grooming and personal presentation will be immaculate.
• A flexible approach to working hours with the ability to work early mornings, evenings and weekends.
• Professional qualifications in holistic therapies, massage and/or beauty are not essential for this role; however, a solid understanding of these treatments and fitness trends is desirable.
• Competitive salary
• On duty meal
• Uniform provided and laundered
• Fantastic training & development opportunities
• Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
• Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
• Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
EXCLUSIVE SPA AND TREAMENTS INSPIRED BY WESTERN PRACTICES AND EASTERN TRADITIONS
The most exclusive spa and treatments in London
An 18m/60ft long lap pool, Hammam, sauna and Jacuzzi – as well as the best spa treatments in London – form an oasis at the centre of Akasha and in the heart of the city, enhanced further by mood lighting, restorative sounds and uplifting aromas. Nine treatment rooms, including a double treatment Akasha Suite, offer signature treatments which marry innovative Western practices with ancient Eastern traditions. There is a private Hammam for purifying scrubs and massages and a Vichy shower for cleansing hydrotherapy rituals. Akasha also boasts London’s first Watsu pool for tailored hydro-treatments and guided meditation.