Main Purpose of the role is to provide excellent Customer Service whilst monitoring the pools, heat rooms and assisting Hoar Cross Hall clients. To also ensure that Hoar Cross Halls quality standards and Customer care policies are adhered to when dealing with internal and external customers, governing bodies and any other external organisations.
* To continually monitor these areas while giving guidance as requested and providing a smart, friendly professional service.
* Ensure the safety and injury prevention policies and procedures are adhered to by guests, respond to emergencies, report accidents and prepare accident reports as required.
* Monitor pools and heat room facilities, ensuring they are in serviceable condition for clients use and report any faults through the correct channels.
* Keeping the area clean and tidy at all times.
* Monitor and manage noise levels with the swimming pool areas and ensuring guests do not reserve loungers.
*Monitor all plant rooms, carry out basis tasks such as filling up essence containers, and notifying the correct persons when faults occur.
* Monitor usage of all areas including hot tubs, detox area, swimming pools and loungers.
* Completing pool tests and alarm checks, monitoring the safe use of the pools and spas.
*Support the Gym team on occasion with reception cover which may include answering the telephone and dealing with guest enquiries.
The successful Candidate will need to provide proof of relevant qualifications within the above areas at interview stage.
Positions within this area are on a rota basis and will include weekend working, candidates need to be flexible. we are looking for 1 x full timer, and 3 x part time positions.
Hoar Cross Hall is a Grade II listed stately home retreat in Staffordshire that pairs period style with modern luxury and attentive service. At this unique sanctuary, friendly faces are assured, kicking off your shoes is expected and total relaxation is the order of the day.