At the Oxford Belfry Hotel we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
We are recruiting for a Spa Therapist to join our team at the Oxford Belfry Hotel. You will be working within the leisure and spa department which boasts 9 treatment rooms, pool, sauna and relaxation room.
As a Spa Therapist you’ll help provide a friendly, knowledgeable and professional service offering a wide range of ESPA treatments. You'll consult each client to fully understand their personal needs and be committed to delivering high quality, exceptional treatments, offering a memorable service experience. As a Beauty Therapist you’ll also be supporting your manager to maximise revenue through careful diary management and proactive selling of high quality spa retail products.
You’ll also help to make sure the spa is kept clean and well maintained, and fully compliant with legislative requirements.
Where Will You Be Working?
The Oxford Belfry Hotel is set in 17 acres of ground, located less than half an hour’s drive from the historic city of Oxford. With conference facilities catering for over 900 delegates at any one time, this hotel caters for a range of guests, coming for business or leisure. Whether guests are joining us for a spa break or a business meeting, this is a home from home environment and our team are sure to provide the friendliest of welcomes. With modern leisure and spa facilities and a relaxed restaurant and bar, this is the perfect hotel for both meetings and a family break. This hotel features 154 spacious bedrooms that are sure to wow any guest. We pride ourselves on investing in our people and delivering outstanding customer service.
What’s In It For You?
We offer great benefits at The Oxford Belfry within our RBH management portfolio of 60+ hotels, plus expanding benefits as we join the Hilton family.
• Heavily discounted stays for you and your family across the RBH UK portfolio.
• Heavily discounted stays for you and your family at over 5,300 Hilton hotels across the globe.
• We genuinely focus on the health and wellbeing of our team and our communities. We work hard to ensure our people are truly engaged at work, that there’s open, clear communication from the top, we drive a culture of transformation and innovation.
• Excellent career development opportunities within RBH and Hilton.
• Competitive salary and rewards.
• Company pension scheme.
• Various incentive programmes.
• High street retail vouchers via our Happier benefits.
• Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first.
• Complimentary meals whilst on duty.
People love to work with RBH Hotels because…
• We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
• Our people are truly engaged at work
• There’s open, clear communication from the top
• We’ve got great career development opportunities
• There’s a culture of transformation and innovation
What Are We Looking For?
Guest service and offering a quality treatment experience will be your greatest strength, and whilst experience as a hotel Spa Therapist would be beneficial, we will support newly qualified therapists with the next stage of your development. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives working with people.
You will hold NVQ level 3 /HND or similar level qualification and to be fully qualified in massage and facials is desirable.
Our busiest periods are weekends, and so you should be flexible to work shifts as required that will include regular weekends and bank holidays.
The Bigger Picture
The Oxford Belfry Hotel is managed by RBH Hotels; an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!