The Spa at Stanley House is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Asst Manager to join an existing team in our award winning boutique spa. Nestled in the heart of the beautiful Ribble Valley, The Spa at Stanley House Hotel hosts 6 treatment rooms and is partnered with such luxury brands as Natura Bisse, ILA, Delilah and Jessica Nails for manicures and pedicures. There are thermal bathing facilities including 4 sauna/steam rooms and a spa lounge for guests to enjoy before or after their award winning treatments. This is the perfect location for people who thrive and love the spa environment and have a passion for delivering high service standards for our discerning clientele.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Spa Supervisor role or a Head Therapist looking for career progression.
• Previous experience in a 5 bubble Spa or similar environment
• Must have well rounded experience and understanding of the operational running of a spa
• NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualified, CIDESO, CIBTAC or Massage qualification
• Excellent team work ethic to harmonise and support the team
• A passion for customer service and delivering the best
• Must be exceptionally organised with a keen eye for detail
• Personable, professional but friendly and can put guests at ease
• Articulate and confident communicator with a passion for retail and commercial awareness
Brief Over View Of Duties:
• To be visible, engaging and hands on with the day to day managing of the team and a supporting role to the Spa Manager.
• Understanding of KPIs and working with the Spa Manager to achieve The Spa objectives
• Driving to deliver exceptional customer experiences, assisting where needed.
• Assisting promptly and effectively with guest issues or concerns for a seamless service recovery
• Responsible the creation of rotas for all staff including holidays/time off.
• Management of the spa software ensuring a smooth booking process for all clients. Ensuring the diary has been maximised on, being aware of offers and promotions and actively selling them to help the spa achieve its financial goals.
• Administration and front of house duties, to step in where necessary to either boost business or in the times of staff sickness
• Performing high standard of treatments when called upon or on guest request.
• To be a part of the recruitment process, assisting to locate and hire the very best in talent from the local area.
• Assist with the arrangements for the reviewer/ mystery shop to be held once per year in relation to our 5 bubble accreditation.
Package on Offer:
• Basic Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience
• Commission on retail sales
• Pension Scheme Enrolment Plan
• Discount on selected treatments and products
• Meals on duty
• Free parking
• Stylist uniform
• Flexible rota around the needs of the business and management cover
• Full training and development
Stanley House Hotel & Spa is a stunning, award winning boutique, country hotel, set in 54 acres of Ribble Valley countryside in Mellor, Lancashire.
With 30 first-class bedrooms, unrivalled wedding and conference facilities, our stylish restaurant, The Grill, the hugely popular Mr Fred's bar and lounge, and a world-class spa, Stanley House is truly a hotel like no other.