Spa Treatments Manager
We are a leading award winning luxury resort just on the outskirts of the beautiful town of Harrogate. Our Values of Care, Passion and Quality are evident in everything we do. This starts with our people who join our ever growing successful team. We have been making magical memories for our guests for almost 50 years having been owned by the same family for all of this time who are constantly reinvesting into Rudding and its people.
We would like you to take a moment to think would you like to be part of this? Would you like to join our team and grow along the way with us? We are creating a legacy which is putting our town and county on the map having won accolades such as large hotel of the year in 2018, best new comer and 5 bubble luxury within our first year at the good spa guide awards.
We are an inclusive employer and support our local community. We are proud winners of an industry Catey for accessibility which shows our ethos of being inclusive to all. If this makes you smile and you would like to be part of our never ending journey, then watch our video and read on………………….
Staff Benefits include
- A competitive salary and commission on retail sales.
- Complimentary nutritious meals whilst on duty
- A uniform package
- Free Car parking and subsidised taxi fares
- 30 days’ annual leave for full time employees increasing with length of service
- Opportunity to purchase additional annual leave after qualifying period
- Company Pension scheme
- Complimentary 24/7 employee assistance line
- Opportunity to work in our local community through paid volunteer programme
- Company sick pay
- Monthly thank you awards for excellent guest care
- Up to 50% discount in our restaurants
- Up to 50% discount on Spa treatments
- Excellent benefits elsewhere in our business including free golf!
- Refer a friend award
- Friends and Family discount on overnight accommodation and other areas of the business
- Cycle to work scheme
- Learning and development opportunities to grow and progress through our business
- Celebrations of success through family events such as our summer BBQ and end of year thank you awards.
Wellbeing of our people
- We are proud to be an accredited disability confident employer
- We share a passion as an inclusive employer as many of our partners for example our local fund
- We work closely in our local community supporting small groups and individuals in all areas including Harrogate Skills for Living and the Local Fund employee volunteer programme
- We supply a nutritious and free meal whilst on duty
- Rudding Park is a mindful employer
- We offer flexible working arrangements where possible in support of working forward.
- We have our own 5 a side team and weekly exercise boot camps at the resort
- Confidential 24/7 advice and support line that offers free counselling and legal advice
- Complimentary health care plan for all our employees
We are seeking an experienced Spa Treatments Manager to lead our well established treatments team. With a focus on guest experience, therapist wellbeing and maintenance of high standards, the ideal candidate will be forward thinking and passionate about the spa industry. It maybe that you are more people focused than administration orientated.
- The day to day operational running and standards of the spa areas including the relaxation areas, reception areas. To create memorable guest experiences through the excellent organisation and upkeep of standards within the Spa Treatment department.
- The motivation and overseeing of the spa treatment team to provide the highest levels of guest service. To inspire, motivate, and mentor the therapist team to achieve outstanding guest service, retail and treatment quality, monitoring and coaching to continually improve development.
- To identify and promote all available business opportunities, predominantly retail sales and the upselling of treatment services within the spa.
Other qualities we are looking for
- Qualified and experienced in Spa Therapy with extensive therapy experience and the ability to execute treatments to the highest industry standards
- Have excellent customer care and attention to detail. Be guest focused, with an intuitive personality and attention to detail
- Have excellent leadership and time management skills. Lead by example, showing the team ‘how it’s done’, sharing knowledge and best practice.
- Responsible and trustworthy, with the ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Committed to maintaining high standards and achieving targets
- Ideally you should possess an NVQ level 3 in Beauty/Spa Therapy, and at least 2 years Spa Management experience over-seeing a smaller operation or at Supervisory level within a larger spa
Our Spa Treatments Manager would work 5 days over 7 days on a full time basis. We will offer a competitive salary ranging between £26 – 30k dependent on experience.
If you feel that you have what it takes to join our team and are looking for your next career step within a progressive award winning organisation which provides future career opportunities, including training and progression, then we look forward to receiving your application.
A privately owned luxury hotel, Rudding Park has 90 bedrooms, a spa, two restaurants and a kitchen garden, private cinema, two golf courses and conference and events space. Set in 300 acres of landscaped gardens and woodland, Rudding Park is one of the most beautiful Harrogate hotels.