NATURA BISSÉ INTERNATIONAL, S.A. a worldwide skincare company has an opening for a bright, motivated, and energetic Senior Trainer.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Carry out the job position in a manner consistent with the image of prestige, luxury, high technology and exclusivity of Natura Bissé.
- Learn and practice all Natura Bissé treatments, understand and modify existing protocols for training and understand the key benefits of all the Natura Bissé retail lines when training. In addition to training at all types of accounts, whether retail, spa or salon and to be the key expert in Natura Bissé treatments and products.
- To arrange and conduct training, events and sales visits.
- Sell and motivate staff at any Natura Bissé account in the UK and Ireland as well as educate and inspire the Natura Bissé Spa, Space NK and Harrods staff so that Natura Bissé’s sales increase after every visit. This includes staff training, events and beauty room activities.
- Play a key role as a representative of the company when providing demonstrations to potential new professional customers, spas, the press and VIP’s, always following NB´s brand guidelines and reflecting brand positioning. This may be at very short notice, so a great degree of flexibility is required and may require weekend work.
- Provide professional training to Beauty Therapists and other related staff at Natura Bissé Spa as well as accredited Natura Bissé accounts (Stores, Spas and Salons), Space NK stores and Harrods sales advisors on the concept, history, strategy, benefits and application of products.
- Conduct training sessions either at Head Office, Regional Training Centre or at the Spa/Salon, as requested by the Field Sales team and approved by the Line manager.
- Retail Training, Events and Store support. Checking pro-forma orders prior to sending to the customer – to ensure all products are listed and the correct amounts are included.
- Take full responsibility for the overall efficient & effective running of all training sessions. This includes designing bespoke training tools and presentations, preparation of all required documents and equipment, running the sessions, issuing certificates and letters post session and ensuring monthly follow-up via letter and phone with the Therapists and Spa/Salon management. Provide a short report per training.
- Regular liaison with Spa/Salon Management and the NB Line manager and Field Sales Team to ensure training needs are being met. Take personal responsibility to provide follow up calls to spa/salon owners and managers to debrief and feedback on therapist participation and capabilities. Discuss and personally books follow up training sessions and future training needs, aligned with the Line Manager. Inform on a monthly basis as to therapists’ progress via letter and phone.
- Under guidance from the Line manager, adapt International Training tools for UK use. Create bespoke training sessions for therapists, focusing on teaching key information in an inspiring and effective way.
- Visit stores, spas, Space NK, Natura Bissé Harrods counter and other accounts on a frequent basis and conduct one on one, or small group training sessions to provide on-going support, training and motivation for all staff.
- Training of all Natura Bissé staff, whether Field Sales, consultants or otherwise on every aspect of the Company, its products and treatments, philosophy and procedures.
- Require to personally prospect for new business from time to time.
- As this is a national coverage role, frequent travel around the UK and Ireland will be required with frequent overnight stays away from home. Training, new launches and international seminars may also require occasional travel abroad.
- To control the stock and maintain all training materials in perfect conditions.
- To feed back to HQ´s marketing and training department with all new trends, techniques, products launches in the territory.
- To be constantly perfectly groomed and dressed in accordance with store and Natura Bissé guidelines.
- This list is not exhaustive – other work requests and duties may be required at any time in the future.
- This does not form a contract.
Experience / Skills / Requirements:
- Previous therapist and training experience, three years minimum; experience in a medical office or medi-spa a plus.
- Beauty Therapy qualification (NVQ Level 2 & 3)
- Aesthetician license is required. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Ability to present in front of a large audience. Strong presentation and communication, both spoken and written, skills are required.
- Ability to educate and teach, with a strong focus on protocols
- Ability to execute with excellence and with great attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Dynamic and proactive personality with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization and time management skills essential.
- Must be a team player and have the ability to interact well with staff and accounts. Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook required.
- Valid driver’s license and UK work permit.
We are proud to remark that Natura Bissé International has opened its first ever flagship Day Spa in London.
Natura Bissé is a pioneering Spanish luxury skincare company founded in Barcelona in 1979 by Ricardo Fisas and his wife Gloria Vergés de Fisas. To this day the Company remains family-owned and is now run by the next generation of the Fisas family.
The Natura Bissé Day Spa is the only one of its kind, so we selected a special location at The Village, one of London’s premier luxury destinations with over 35 designer boutiques, in Westfield London Shopping Centre. This luxury space has three treatment suites and a retail boutique, and offers a range of services including personal skin consultations, spa treatments and products, all tailored to the client’s individual requirements.