The Therapist is responsible for providing various spa treatments including facials, express facials and body treatments. If licensed as a massage therapist, the therapist will also provide massage treatments.
• Must adhere Natura Bissé Core Values and Forbes Five Star Standards, to WTS Basics to Excellence Service Standards.
• Natura Bissé Core Values are the International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and Natura Bissé International Brand Standards.
• Adheres to policies of Natura Bissé.
• Follows all Standards Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Performs as trained all spa treatments and fulfills guest expectations.
• Customizes treatments based upon present skin condition(s).
• Assesses contraindications of guest that may prevent service from taking place.
• Meets the needs of the guests at all times throughout the service.
• Suggests to guests other beneficial treatments and products offered in the Spa.
• Understands and uses universal precautions when providing services.
• Maintains the highest level of product knowledge and has complete knowledge of all Spa service and products presently offered. Understands the ingredients in products and can explain their benefits to guests. Answers guest’s questions in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
• Actively promotes products and services, recommends products for home use after the treatment performed.
• Begins and ends all treatments on time.
• Works assigned schedule.
• Ensures that work areas are clean and set according to procedures.
• Cleans and disinfects all equipment on a daily basis.
• Informs Spa Manager or other management personnel about product needs.
• Creates and maintains client cards and treatment notes when appropriate.
• Completes all assigned side work.
• Attends all scheduled spa meetings.
• Attends scheduled professional trainings.
• Reports any incidents or accidents to a member of the management team.
• Arrives 15 minutes before the start of the shift to prepare for the day ahead.
• Flexibility with willingness to work weekends, Bank Holidays and evenings.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
• Must be able to build rapport with guest.
• Ability to explain various treatments/services to guests.
• Good verbal and written skills.
• Strong team player.
• Strong with product sales and recommendations.
Education and experience:
• NVQ3 / CIDESCO / CIBTAC or other equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a Spa therapist
• Customer service experience, preferably in a 5-star spa.
EU Candidates only
We are proud to remark that Natura Bissé International has opened its first ever flagship Day Spa in London.
Natura Bissé is a pioneering Spanish luxury skincare company founded in Barcelona in 1979 by Ricardo Fisas and his wife Gloria Vergés de Fisas. To this day the Company remains family-owned and is now run by the next generation of the Fisas family.
The Natura Bissé Day Spa is the only one of its kind, so we selected a special location at The Village, one of London’s premier luxury destinations with over 35 designer boutiques, in Westfield London Shopping Centre. This luxury space has three treatment suites and a retail boutique, and offers a range of services including personal skin consultations, spa treatments and products, all tailored to the client’s individual requirements.