The Training & Brand Engagement Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and overseeing the brand engagement and quality standards for the Spa Division within the UK- to meet & exceed expectations for the brands within the Harpar Grace portfolio
Not only representing our highly esteemed cosmeceutical brand; Is Clinical, within both established & target flagship Spa’s, Totally Derma & the Déesse LED mask this role offers a unique opportunity to manage all aspects of the introduction of an innovative and unique new brand offering within this sector; CODAGE. The successful candidate will be an integral and unrelenting driving force behind the launch, reputation & ongoing growth of this new brand.
With a strong focus on luxury, results driven & advanced offerings, this role boasts exceptional potential for opportunity, progression and reward in line with the company’s growth strategy.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Train the team in appropriate brand engagement protocols, treatments & experiences
• Conduct introductory meetings & treatment experiences with prospective target accounts
• Meet with industry leaders, spa directors and management to raise profile where appropriate
• Key driver in team preparation & attendance at industry conferences and events
• Create concept for creative & memorable brand experiences to engage prospects/influencers
• Manage & Conduct VIP treatment days
• Support Head of Spa & Spa NSM team in securing opportunities to engage target accounts
• Network across all account channels to support brand penetration & reputation
• Be a key driver in the implementation of our National training days & events
• Develop & oversee brand engagement activity and “pop up concepts” with current & prospective accounts to support penetration of portfolio including
• Provide an integral role in the implementation of the launch of CODAGE into clinical sector.
• Develop a thorough understanding and expertise of the portfolio to champion the brand
• Maintain a broad market and product knowledge base to support sales excellence
• Work with Head of Spa & Head of Training to refine & develop existing training materials to equip the team with the most effective tools
• Conduct, monitor & uphold standards for all training within our Spa Division
• Develop new & innovative tools & approaches to support more effective training & motivation of team members within accounts
• Ensure quality & standards across team training implemented through mentorship
• Cultivate a family ethos in all those trained and encourage communication and partnership
• Develop remote training content where appropriate & liaise with accounts to implement
• Implement a “train the trainer” programme to improve efficiency in Spa with head of training
• Delivery of training & supervision of junior trainers as needed across both divisions
• Manage development of any signature protocol developments for flagship accounts
• Take ownership of performance within designated accounts & correlate with training /events & support delivered to maintain growth and meet outlined targets
• Work with head of Spa & NSM to monitor performance of SPA accounts and identify issues with training compliance and opportunities to encourage growth and organise training
• Maintain daily calendar, call logs, expense reports, business reporting and any other
administrative requirements key to the role
KEY EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
• At least 3yr solid experience within the SPA industry as senior therapist/training manager
• Trained therapist up to NVQ Level 3 /City & Guilds or equivalent with advanced treatment/modality training preferred
• Experience delivering exquisite & memorable treatment experiences to VIP guests
• Teacher training qualification (C&GY307, PTLLS or equivalent desirable)
• Experience working with professional luxury skincare brands
• Demonstration of autonomous working style
• Experience developing retail skills & performance amongst staff
• Strong professional & presentation standards
• Confident with IT including CRM systems/power point/outlook/excel.
• Experience using adobe to edit, manipulate & compile training materials
• Presenting to potential accounts with an engaging and confident manner
• Hold a UK driving license
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU RIGHT FOR THIS ROLE?
We are looking for the perfect candidate to grow with us. Working as a business partner to help develop our customers business. Exceptional communication and presentation skills are a must along with an inherent passion in working independently and as a team to exceed expectations.
• Passionate about beauty, spa & delivering practical treatment training
• Energetic, Self motivated, creative thinker who flourishes at working independently
• Drive to go that extra mile & identifying opportunities to meet and exceed objectives
• Strong communicator & ability to engage and persuade
• Professional and takes pride in appearance at all times
• Responsive & adaptive to changing workloads, timelines and outputs required due to the fast moving pace of the industry and brand portfolio
• Acute awareness of ROI and importance within all activities conducted
• Willingness and ability to travel on a daily basis in line with jointly agreed plan
• Flexibility to transcend across our Spa & Clinical Divisions as & when needed
• Desire to work within a small but dynamic entrepreneurial company and be a KEY player in overall company success. (If your used to being a cog in a big machine this role probably is not right for you!)
Your ability to develop potential clients & account team members into devoted customers will be rewarded with an excellent package and a progressive commission structure with ample promotional opportunities. If you’re up for a fast, progressive and exhilarating ride within the cosmeceutical & SPA industry then this is the role for you.
£30k+ depending on experience
Quarterly performance bonus
Car Allowance £350/month
Founded in 2013, Harpar Grace International is a dynamic and entrepreneurial company with a focus on the development, distribution and management of luxury, cosmeceutical, spa and retail brands.
Fuelled by creative yet commercial thinking, Harpar Grace aims to provide a bespoke and unique service to each and everyone of it's clients. We dont just offer a service or range of products but an all encompassing approach to the way we do business. The team are committed to the success of the brands within the portfolio and the ongoing growth and improvement of everything we partake in.
With a strong year on year growth and entrepreneurial spirit we are always keeping our eyes open for new talent and have a range of positions available. If you have the drive to go that extra mile and want to work within a company where your role affects change then Harpar Grace is the company for you.