The appointed national trainer is responsible for implementing training and upholding quality standards for the Spa & Clinical division to meet & exceed training expectations for the brands within the Harpar Grace portfolio within both sectors.
This role offers a unique opportunity to manage all aspects of the introduction of an innovative and luxury new brand offering CODAGE as well as representing our esteemed portfolio of Results driven brands including the acclaimed IS Clinical Cosmeceutical brand, Déesse LED phototherapy mask and Totally Derma nutraceutical.
With a strong focus on luxury, results driven & advanced offerings, this role boasts exceptional potential for opportunity, progression and reward in line with the company’s growth strategy and will enable the candidate to progress their career simultaneously within the Spa & Clinical sector.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conduct introductory treatment experiences with prospective target accounts when required
• Attendance at industry conferences and events
• Deliver memorable brand experiences to engage prospects/influencers
• Conduct VIP treatment days & other business building events as required on site
• Develop a thorough understanding and expertise of the portfolio to champion the brand
• Maintain a broad market and product knowledge base to support excellence
• Deliver on site & National training to our accounts
• Participate in National training days & 3rd party training requirements as needed.
• Deliver training to enhance retailing performance of accounts where identified
• Contribute to new & innovative tools & approaches to support more effective training & motivation of team members within accounts in association with head of training.
• Work closely with business managers to support their efforts in securing new business
• Deliver remote training content where appropriate
• Cultivate a family ethos in all those trained and encourage communication and partnership
• Liaise with accounts to identify training needs and deliver in most efficient form.
• Working closely with head office monitor performance of accounts following
training and identify issues with compliance and opportunities to encourage growth.
• Maintain daily calendar, call logs, expense reports, business reporting and any other
administrative requirements key to the role
KEY EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
• At least 3 yr solid experience within the SPA/Clinical industry as therapist/training manager
• Trained therapist up to NVQ Level 3 /City & Guilds or equivalent with advanced treatment/modality training preferred
• Experience delivering exquisite & memorable treatment experiences to VIP guests
• Teacher training qualification (C&GY307, PTLLS or equivalent) preferable
• Experience working with professional luxury skincare brands
• Demonstration of autonomous working style
• Experience developing retail skills & performance amongst staff
• Strong professional & presentation standards
• Confident with IT including CRM systems/power point/outlook/excel.
• Experience using adobe to edit, manipulate & compile training materials
• Presenting to potential accounts with an engaging and confident manner
• Hold a UK driving license
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU RIGHT FOR THIS ROLE?
We are looking for the right candidate to grow with us. Working synergistically with our head office team and our clients to develop our customers business. Exceptional communication and presentation skills are a must along with an inherent passion in working independently and as a team to exceed expectations.
• Passionate about beauty, spa, aesthetics & delivering practical treatment training
• Energetic, Self motivated, creative thinker who flourishes at working independently
• Strong communicator & ability to engage and persuade
• Professional and takes pride in appearance at all times
• Responsive & adaptive to changing workloads, timelines and outputs required due to the fast moving pace of the industry and brand portfolio
• Willingness and ability to travel on a daily basis
• Desire to work within a small but dynamic entrepreneurial company and be a KEY player in overall company success. (If your used to being a cog in a big machine this role probably is not right for you!)
Your ability to develop potential clients & account team members into devoted customers will be rewarded with an excellent package with ample promotional opportunities. If you’re up for a fast, progressive and exhilarating ride within the Cosmeceutical & SPA industry then this is the role for you.
£23k+ depending on experience
Car Allowance £350 /month
Founded in 2013, Harpar Grace International is a dynamic and entrepreneurial company with a focus on the development, distribution and management of luxury, cosmeceutical, spa and retail brands.
Fuelled by creative yet commercial thinking, Harpar Grace aims to provide a bespoke and unique service to each and everyone of it's clients. We dont just offer a service or range of products but an all encompassing approach to the way we do business. The team are committed to the success of the brands within the portfolio and the ongoing growth and improvement of everything we partake in.
With a strong year on year growth and entrepreneurial spirit we are always keeping our eyes open for new talent and have a range of positions available. If you have the drive to go that extra mile and want to work within a company where your role affects change then Harpar Grace is the company for you.