Give your Spa career the Park Royal treatment.
You have this beautiful ability to transform a room into a peaceful sanctuary. Your treatment room isn’t just a space, it’s an escape.
As you turn off the salon lights, you reflect on your day, feeling proud of the impact you had on your guests and secretly smiling in the knowledge that your treatment was probably their favourite part their mini-break.
What will I be responsible for as Beauty Therapist?
This is the part of every guest’s stay they look forward to the most. Creating an environment for your client s to feel instantly relaxed, you will guide them through their treatment journey, from booking them into walking them to the door. You’ll listen carefully to what they want, but also what they need, and you’ll be able to confidently advise on what will be best for them. Your knowledge will also benefit the salon’s revenue as you will be able to promote and upsell at every opportunity. The rest of your time will be spent delivering exceptional ESPA treatments, using the highest quality products, ensuring they leave in a relaxed and refreshing way.
What are we looking for?
• The Beauty Therapist we’re looking for has a genuine passion for people’s health and wellbeing,
• Desire and ability to adapt in order to offer the best treatments for every client
• Experience of Beauty Therapy (level 3) and ESPA is a bonus, but it’s the right person we’re looking for – we can (and will) teach the rest!
• Have experience in delivering massage, facials, manicures and pedicures.
What’s in it for you?
• Varied and flexible shift patterns
• A focus on recognising performance with regular awards offering the ability to influence your earnings further
• Commission programme
• Discounts across national retail, restaurants, days out, events etc. (because we know life isn’t just about work)
• Family and Friends discounts in hotels across the Almarose estate (that'll make you really popular!)
• Leisure Club/Gym complementary membership
• Complementary meals on shift
• Progression and career development opportunities across the UK, with training and support with course fees
• Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year.