We are looking for a Receptionist to join our expanding Spa Team!
The Receptionist is responsible for welcoming the guest in person and on the telephone to The Feversham Arms Spa. The Receptionist makes reservations and takes monies whilst ensuring the happiness of the guest and their desire to return. The Receptionist supports the spa team in meeting personal budgetary and performance targets, promoting the spa services and product at every opportunity.
• To make reservations and follow up all enquires to maximize productivity.
• To up sell retail and spa services to meet personal and team sales targets.
• To be responsible for the taking of monies and banking at the spa reception.
• To be responsible for the recording of personal client data to aid business initiatives.
• To assist in the security of products, amenities, collateral, stationery and linen.
• To ensure that the reception area and telephones are manned at all times.
• To take reservations and guest details accurately according to the agreed standard.
• To ensure that there is co-ordination between the reception, therapy and spa attendant teams regarding guest information / preferences / requests and whereabouts.
• To assist in the delivery of a Food &Beverage service to guests.
• To advise all guests on the most suitable and advantageous homecare products to promote continued benefits from their visit.
• To ensure all bills are accurate and presented according to the agreed standard
• To accurately carry out end of day procedures.
What we offer you in return
Full in house training
Verbena Spa uniform
Staff reward and recognition schemes
Friends and Family rates for staying at the hotel
Excellent staff benefits of 50% off all food, beverage, spa treatments and retail goods
Part of Pride of Britain Hotel Collection where you can enjoy discount stays in 21 hotels across the country
A warm and friendly environment in which to work and develop